Monday, September 8, 2014

Progress in the middle of a rainy day with google.

I'm just being happy today, even still raining outside, because my co-workers here had a problem with her Android Tablet and then she ask me for help. I felt some doubts about myself, because honestly, I am not familiar with gadgets even a latest mobile phone today. But, it was a shame of me if I will refused her to help, because I am the appointed IT staff here in my the office. So, I'll try to get the "tab" and putting in the table in front of me.

After a few seconds something in my mind told me to use google and fix it.Actually the problem of the gadget is just accessibility problem. She can't access her Android Tablet because she forgot the password. She said that it almost 3 months already the gadget is unusable.

          " How can i reset my skk tablets? " to google. haha
 
this  gadget





Google.com will provides me the link for a very big help, it was howikis, looks not popular but so helpfull because google never failed me in this time. Very thankful to God and Google for a great help and makes me so progressive of this day. Not by doing my task today i did my best to help someone who need it.


I considered this is a good progress of mine, because this is my first time. And what a bless full day with in the middle of the rainy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment